Le Sherbrooke Condos In Montreal By Broccolini
Broccolini’s latest real estate development, located in the heart of the Golden Square Mile, Le Sherbrooke brings together history, contemporary living, and timeless luxury in one of Montreal’s most distinguished locations, on Sherbrooke Street West, home to some of the most sought-after properties in the city.
Top Reasons to Live here:
- Has a walk score of 88/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the heart of the Golden Square Mile; Montreal’s most prestigious neighbourhood
- Walking distance to Peel Station
- Short walk to The Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- Close to McGill University
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Nearby parks include Parc Rutherford, Square Dorchester and Place du Canada
Get Platinum VIP Access to Floor Plans & Pricing
Project Highlights & Features
- 25-storey set-back tower and 4-storey gatehouse on Sherbrooke Street West
- 562 units ranging from studios to penthouses
- 19,000 sq. ft. of amenity spaces, of which 7,300 sq. ft. are exclusive to residents of penthouses and Executive Suites
- Total building area of 490,000 sq. ft.
- 4 levels of underground parking
- 2025 delivery date
- A carefully curated inner courtyard with valet drop-off and European-designed fountain centerpiece
- An address in the most desirable neighbourhood in a city on the rise
- Distinguished Location. On Sherbrooke Street West, where neighbouring landmarks include The Ritz and the Mount Stephen, the Linton, McGill University, and many historical mansions—all emblems of the lasting legacy of prosperity.
- A Green Oasis in Downtown Montreal. Residents can enjoy a private exterior courtyard inspired by traditional French gardens, connecting both buildings and accessible via a porte-cochère on Sherbrooke Street.
- Luxurious Living, Elevated. A full amenities package awaits the residents of Le Sherbrooke, including an indoor lap pool, sauna, steamroom, gym, co-working lounge, virtual golf, doubleheight lobby, smart home technology and connectivity, and more. These spaces are all beautifully designed by Andres Escobar.
- Exclusives for Penthouses and Executive Suites. Residents of penthouses and Executive Suites can revel in their exclusive spaces, which include amenities such as a separate grand entrance & lobby, private elevator, rooftop terrace, outdoor pool, conservatory, private gym, and more.
Echoing the Golden Square Mile’s historic prestige, Le Sherbrooke juxtaposes the traditional and the contemporary; curtain walls and moulded concrete are articulated with granite, and Beauval limestone quarried in the Bourgogne region of France. The project’s subtle ornamentation is inspired by the Art Nouveau movement popular at the turn of the 20th century – the same era of Sherbrooke Street’s rise to prominence. Le Sherbrooke’s architecture evokes both Montreal’s rich history as well as its reputation as a cosmopolitan, forward-moving, international city.
Behind Le Sherbrooke Condos is a dynamic partnership that brings award-winning experience in visioning, developing and constructing vibrant, luxurious living spaces.
Architect: NEUF Architect(e)s
Interior Design: Lemay + Escobar
Landscape Architect: Lemay
REGISTER FOR EARLY ACCESS
Register today for first access on our new release of Le Sherbrooke Condos, including pricing, floor plans and bonus features.
This website is not intended to solicit buyers or sellers currently under contract with another brokerage. The information contained herein has been obtained through sources deemed reliable. By submitting your email address, you agree to receive various promotional materials from us such as event notices, and new project announcements.
Sherry Dabir, Broker | Royal LePage Your Community Realty | Email: email@example.com